Design strategy workshops are powerful tools to help businesses grow and thrive. According to the Design Management Institute’s Design Value Index, design-driven companies outperformed the S&P 500 by 228%. These workshops help you define your goals and identify your ideal customers and unique selling positions. Additionally, they are also great at creating a roadmap to help keep you on track.
We have several pre-defined workshops available. Some of them help identify the challenges you’re facing and create strategies for overcoming them. While others help uncover opportunities and set milestones for long-term success.
However, we can also build custom workshops to address your unique needs and goals.
Benefits of Design Strategy Workshops for Your Business:
- Provides a clear roadmap for achieving your business objectives
- Helps identify key opportunities for growth and expansion
- Facilitates collaboration and brainstorming among team members
- Builds a strong foundation for future success
We have many prebuilt workshops to choose from, covering everything from future planning to how to talk about your business. These workshops help you understand your business better and help us design solutions tailored to your unique situations.
- Futurecasting – Determine long-term goals and identify favorable outcomes.
- The Why – Build talking points and uncover the various ways that you are different from your competitors.
- Who Are My People? – identify customers, potential customers, and impact players
- Collaborative Analysis – Find out who should you be partnering with.
- Lightening Decision Jams – Prioritize potential solutions and test if they will work
- Design Sprints – Process for rapid prototyping that can save your business thousands of hours and dollars.
At all of them, we create a safe and collaborative space where businesses can explore new ideas and strategies, as well as make sure that all voices in the room have a chance to be heard. We help every step of the way, by providing the tools, guidance, and the support necessary for your success.
If you’re interested in learning more about how design strategy and business workshops can benefit you, please contact us today to schedule a consult call.